- $28.57 billion in revenue (+82% Y-o-Y) with $7.79 billion profit(+120%). That's up from second quarter's $25 billion in revenue and $6 billion in profit respectively.
- Over 222 million cumulative iOS device sales ever, compared to 130 million Android devices
- The iPad is now the number 2 business for Apple behind the iPhone, overtaking the Mac
- International sales now account for 62 percent of Apple's quarterly revenue. Sales in greater China, which includes China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong, accounted for $3.8 billion for the quarter.
- Apple now has $76 billion in cash. That’s a nearly $10 billion surge in three months.
- Using this quarter’s net profits alone, Apple could buy the bottom 16 countries of the world outright. Its total cash can now buy bottom 40